New York Elder Law Lawyer
Queens Estate Planning Attorney
If your aging loved one is becoming increasingly frail or forgetful, we understand that you want to do all the right things for them. Is it appropriate for you to spend your own money to provide the nursing home or home health care your ailing mom or dad needs? Are there programs that he or she could qualify for and if so, which ones? What about Medicare?
Community Medicaid and Home Care Medicaid are distinct programs. The former benefits those suffering illness and expenses they cannot afford. The latter provides needed home care attendants.
At Connors And Sullivan Attorneys At Law, PLLC in New York City, Brooklyn and Queens, our attorneys focus a large part of our practice in addressing the legal needs of our senior citizens and have done so for more than 25 years. We help clients and their families work through elder law and estate planning issues, so that your senior loved one gets the medical care needed now, while preserving assets for the next generation.
For a complimentary consultation in one of our New York City offices, call 718-414-6209 or 212-235-1339. You may schedule a meeting with a qualified elder law attorney in our Brooklyn, Queens or Manhattan law office. Contact us via e-mail today.
Protecting the Rights and Dignity of Our Elders
As experienced estate planning and elder law attorneys, our aim is to assist our clients with elder law issues, including:
- Creating a pooled income trust, which provides money for daily expenses, while preserving eligibility for Medicaid
- Helping clients determine if they qualify for V.A. benefits, including exemption for taxes
- Assisting clients with Medicaid planning in order to avoid costly nursing home bills
- Helping clients with estate planning, including trusts and asset protection and deed transfers
- Assisting clients and their families with Medicaid home care and nursing home applications
- Establishing guardianships for vulnerable adults
Providing Support for the Families of Elders
It is never easy to make the decision to move a senior into a nursing home. Our attorneys and professional staff do all we can to help families achieve their goals and make life as comfortable as possible for their elderly loved one.
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation with a qualified elder law lawyer in one of our New York City law offices. Call 718-414-6209 or 212-235-1339 or contact us via e-mail.