I graduated from New York Law School in 2012. I am licensed to practice law in New York, New Jersey and EDNY. My practice is mostly focused on litigation and appellate work. I have about 20 trials from inception to verdict and several Appellate Division arguments in the 2nd Department of the State of New York.
I also speak several foreign languages including Russian and Ukranian.
Areas of Practice
- New York, 2013
- New Jersey, 2020
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2020
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2012
- CUNY Hunter College, New York, New York
- B.A. - 2009
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- NYSTLA, 2019 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Mirman, Markovits & Landau, Trial Attorney, 2019 to 2020
- Hill & Moin, Trial Attorney, 2017 to 2019