Yevgeniy (Eugene) Krivulets
Yevgeniy (Eugene) Krivulets received his undergraduate degree from Baruch College in 2011 and his law degree from New York University School of Law in 2015. After graduating from New York University School of Law, he worked for a boutique firm in Manhattan that focused on real estate and landlord/tenant matters. Beginning in 2019, he served as an Assistant District Attorney for the Richmond County District Attorney's Office. In 2021, he left the Richmond County District Attorney's Office to join Connors & Sullivan. Mr. Krivulets resides in the borough of Staten Island with his wife and daughters. In his spare time he enjoys playing sports and he is an avid fisherman.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- New York, 2016
- New Jersey, 2015
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- Baruch College, New York, New York, 2011
Past Employment Positions
- Richmond County District Attorney’s Office, Staten Island, New York, November 2019 - October 2021
- M. Schwartz Law, P.C., New York, New York, June 2016 - October 2019
- Miriam Davidson, Esq. P.C., New York, New York, December 2014 - June 2016
ATTEND A FREE SEMINAR
Live Radio Show
Can’t Make It To A Seminar?
Schedule a FREE initial consult with a lawyer at one of our 5 locations.schedule a free consult