Justin P. Daley
Justin P. Daley is a graduate of Arizona State University and Quinnipiac University School of Law. He has extensive experience with purchases, sales and financings of residential and commercial real estate in the New York City metropolitan area. In addition, he has advised clients in the areas of business law, estate planning and trust and estate matters. He is admitted to practice in both New York and Connecticut.
Mr. Daley has successfully litigated real estate matters in the New York Supreme Court and Surrogate's Court. He has also represented the New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development in connection with the Department's affordable housing programs.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Administration of Trusts and Estates
- New York, 2008
- Connecticut, 2007
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
Honors and Awards
- Eagle Scout
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- St. Patrick's Society of Brooklyn
- Cathedral Club
Past Employment Positions
- Connecticut Attorney General's Office, Intern, 2005 to 2005
- The Law Office of Thompson Gould Page, LLC, Law Clerk, 2005 to 2007
- Sigma Phi Epsilon
Can’t Make It To A Seminar?
Schedule a FREE initial consult with a lawyer at one of our 5 locations.schedule a free consult